Thursday, August 04, 2005

CG> MMU-LKW Gathering

It was a special nite for the LUCT freshies.. After the whole MMU-Freshies-movement, it's finally the LUCT's turn! Hooray~! We had 2 ladies, Hwee Bey & Gels, and 3 gentlemen, Lee, Vincent and Chris with us. Okay, so most of us were total strangers before the gathering, but who cares? I mean, that's what the ice-breaker is for, yea? The ice breaker was to help us in memorizing each others' names.. it did work cuz u can really see people paying extra attention when the others were introducing themselves, hehe..This ice-breaker's so exciting that I even thought that it was the main game that nite. So when I got to know that there's actually another set of games after the video presentation, I was thrilled!
I never knew that win-lose-or-draw can be so much fun~ It's really amazing to see how well the members know each other.. I mean, seriously i couldn't make out most of the drawings, not even mine,haha.. It's such a pity that Aipeng didn't participate..I lurrrrrve her drawingz haha.. One of her masterpieces is pasted on my room's wall keke.. Oh yea.. and the Highlight of the nite --> Cowboy.. -____- If it wasn't for Puiyee, I guess that drawing would still remained as a mystery, wahaha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

;((((((((((

MY HAIR!!!!!!!

argh rachel somemore is u do it for me >.<

haha i enjoy that night

jo