Thursday, August 11, 2005

Praise & Worship Concert '05

Everybody, give it up for our very own Praise & Worship Concert~ *clapz clapz* Personally, I've been looking forward to it since the very moment I heard about it! It was an awesome nite full of music and nth but music.. ermz, okay not exactly NTH..one of the sisters gave a testimony..
Now back to the concert, at first i felt kinda awkward cuz the room was soo bright.. But after they turned the lights down low *gigglez*, everything's alrite.. keke.. The whole room is flooded with a bunch of God's young people!! Seeing all of them immersing themselves completely into the music, jumping high & low and praising God is AWESOME!woohoo~ keke.. It reminds me of the other P&W concert i've attended in the past.. coooool! Just for the record, I've never jump this high in Hope Serdang haha..
On the nite of the concert, the haze problem was at its worst, my 'whole world' was practically grey in color!! It's glad to see that nth stops us from worshipping our Lord~ C'mon,our God's BIGGG, what is haze?? *lolz*
p/s: I'm supposed to blog from my point of VIEW, so I'll let y'all see, literally, what it was like to be me during the concert..

From my 'point of VIEW'..the Uniten Brothers are juz a lil too tall!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooo

thats mean u look short when u took this picture from this angle.. cannot see the lyrics from OHP hahaha me too where jus stand beside u

joleen

mmu-lkw said...

Exactly~ ppl might tot that I was dancin' or sth cuz I swayed to left & right all the time, but the truth is, I was juz trying to read the lyrics >_<

Anonymous said...

It was a super hot nite..everyone can feel the warmth of GOD..as i know hope serdang's air cond is always very cold..but that nite really make everyone sweat..and i was touched by the fact that the church is fully packed eventhough haze hit its peak on that day...:P

Anonymous said...

I wish I can sing, dance and jump like the rest of the people, as I was on duty that night - controlled the LCD projection. But, I can still sense the heat and the power of the Praise & Worship concert. Lots and lots of people flooded the sanctuary... wow... totally awesome.

fling